Issues on the Agenda AMUN 2019:
You can access the research reports by clicking on the respective issue.
2nd Committee (ECOFIN)
– Taking measures to secure international copyright laws on the internet and social media
– Establishing guidelines on the transparent allocation of development aid and finding regulations to monitor its use
3rd Committee (SOCHUM)
– Fighting the increasing number of antibiotic resistant bacteria with special regard to the overuse of reserve antibiotics
– Ensuring the protection of and assistance to internally displaced persons
4th Committee (SPECPOL)
– Consequences following the use of nuclear energy and release of nuclear radiation
– Evaluating previous political and humanitarian measures undertaken in relation to the Rohingya crisis in order to resolve it
6th Committee (legal)
– Taking measures to combat the illegal trading of commodities (e.g. fossil fuel) with terrorist organisations
– Establishing guidelines to ensure better and safer working conditions in quarries and mines
The missing research reports will be uploaded as soon as possible.
Here you can find a guide on how to prepare for the conference and how to write and structure your position paper.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.